In this blog, following steps will explain how to debug plugin?
1) Go to plugin registration tool.
2) Click on option of install profiler option.
3) Click on assembly, which contains plugin, and right click on step select start profiling or select it from menu bar.
4) Now go to CRM and perform actions that will trigger plugin and as result plugin throw exception.
5) Go to plugin registration tool, now select plugin and click on debug option on menu.
6) “Replay Plugin Execution” window will open here select error log of plugin, assembly file and specify plugin.
7) Go to visual studio click on “Debug” menu then select “Attach To Process” from menu or press Ctrl + Shift + P .Select plugin registration process click ok.
8) Go to plugin registration tool, click on “Execute” button now plugin debugging starts in visual studio.
Hope it helps and Happy CRMing!
Any problem in CRM – end user,Microsoft partner or an individual?
Problem Area – Technical, Functional, Training, Development or consulting?
Please mail to email@example.com